Monday, July 06, 2015

Our Nicaraguan wedding

Our wedding in Nicaragua was very laid back. Dinh and I didn't want anything fancy. It was a ceremony to show our commitment to each other and we didn't need to spend a ton of money for that. 
I really think it's foolish to spend thousands of dollars on a wedding that only lasts half a day. Can you believe some people spend $50,000 on their wedding?! And even more!! That's nuts!!
It's frivolous and, honestly, I would rather spend that money on something more important. Sometimes people lose sight on what's really important in life. 
Our wedding was perfect, in our eyes. We had the ceremony at the resort where we live in Nicaragua. It's a small community and everyone showed up to celebrate with us. 
Now I'm married to my best friend. I know everyone says that, but he REALLY is my best friend. I'm so glad I found him :)
Here's a few pics from the wedding:



No comments:

Post a Comment